Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Still sidelined!

Well, I'm temporarily (hopefully) out of the game. My knees felt better yesterday but today they are aching badly again. I've been eating lots of ibuprofen and have done no walk exercising or impact exercise (only stretching and strength training not involving knees), but this is clearly not going to go away overnight. I can't even walk properly or stand up straight. Mark was kind enough to talk to me on the phone and gave me some instructions about ice, more ibuprofen, PROPER SHOES when I'm better, and swimming and recumbent biking if I can. I get to do NO running or walking. PLEASE learn from my mistakes!!!! If you haven't gotten your shoes or have just started running, PLEASE read my last few blogs and go to the Message Board on the MM website and read Mark and Robin's responses to my post titled "No Impact Exercise!"

1 comment:

Mary said...

Christa, if you go to the Healthplex, they have a 'bike' you pedal with your hands. You can still get a good cardio workout without aggravating your legs. Keep your chin up!